We are The Box Is Gone and we do:
- Create websites for the way that you work, that will help you run your business more efficiently.
- Take pride in good design and functionality that will streamline your workflow.
- Offer good advice and provide excellent service with great communication, delivering projects as agreed and to schedule.
- Provide good value and only have happy clients.
- Know WordPress inside out and can build or rebuild pretty much anything on that platform.
But we don’t:
- Pretend to be a big agency who are experts on absolutely everything under sun.
- Sell a commodity. We need details of what you require, to provide an honest and accurate quote.
- Know the current location of the box.
Please do get in touch.
Alex manages web projects and consults on cataloguing, social media, business workflow and online retail.
He worked at Getty Images for many years, overseeing taxonomony, managing keywording systems and strategy and integrating data from dozens of libraries including National Geographic, Bridgeman Art Library and Time Life.
At System Simulation, he ran arts & heritage, charity and commercial web projects for clients including the British Red Cross and the Geffrey Museum, as well as consulting on digital asset management.
Over the years, he has engaged in a variety of activities, including independent music promotions, the supervision of animatronic dinosaurs at London Zoo and making all sorts of musical noises from guitar to music beans.